How much screen time is OK for my kids? There’s no ‘secret number’ when it comes to screen time limits, but one thing is clear: setting boundaries on device use isn’t just beneficial for kids and teens – it’s necessary.
Use OurPact’s screen time allowance to set healthy device limits. Then, allow your children to budget device time independently.
This means hands-off management for you, and more responsibility for your child… Talk about a win-win!
How It Works
Teaching Time Management
Upgrade to OurPact Premium, then select the allowance tab in your parent app to set daily screen time limits for each of your child profiles (eg. 2 hours a day Monday through Friday, 4 hours a day on the weekend).
Using OurPact Jr. – an app installed on your managed child devices – children start a timer to unlock their applications. When allowance time runs out, or your child pauses the timer in OurPact Jr., apps will block again.
Available Only When You Say It’s OK:
OurPact’s Android app is easy to use:
- Set individual allowances for each of your children, allowing extra time for older kids and teens.
- Track usage across multiple devices.
- Use schedules and manual blocks to determine periods when allowance time cannot be used.
- Encourage completion of chores and homework for additional screen time.
- Support responsibility and independence in children and teens of all ages!
OurPact’s Screen Time Allowance is a great way to encourage good habits, responsibility, and trust in your children, and peace of mind for you!